Li Xiaomei (* 20. August 1987 in Dongguan, Provinz Guangdong) ist eine chinesische Ringerin. Sie gewann bei der Weltmeisterschaft 2007 in Baku eine Bronzemedaille und wurde 2009 in Pattaya Asienmeisterin, jeweils in der Gewichtsklasse bis 48 kg Körpergewicht.
Li Xiaomei begann im Jahre 2000 mit dem Ringen. Sie gehört dem Ringerclub Guangdong an und wird von Xu Kuiyuan trainiert. Die 1,58 Meter große Athletin startet in der leichtesten Gewichtsklasse des Damenringens, der Gewichtsklasse bis 48 kg Körpergewicht.
Ihren ersten Einsatz bei einer internationalen Meisterschaft hatte sie als Siebzehnjährige im Jahre 2004. Dabei belegte sie bei der Asienmeisterschaft in Alma-Ata hinter Yuuri Funatsu aus Japan und Wu Li-Chuan aus Taiwan den 3. Platz. Im Jahre 2006 startete sie bei den Asien-Spielen in Doha und kam dabei hinter Chiharu Ichō aus Japan und Kim Hyung-joo aus Südkorea wieder auf den 3. Platz. Schließlich belegte sie den gleichen Platz auch noch bei den Asienmeisterschaften 2007 in Bischkek. Hier platzierten sich Tsogtbadsaryn Enchdschargal aus der Mongolei und Sunisa Klahan aus Thailand vor ihr.
Im Jahre 2007 startete sie auch bei der Weltmeisterschaft in Baku. Sie kam dort zu Siegen über Wasilla Rawafy straffe Beine, Tunesien, Wu Li-Chuan und Vanessa Boubryemm aus Frankreich. Dann verlor sie im Halbfinale gegen Chiharu Ichō und holte sich danach mit einem Sieg über Stephanie Murata aus den Vereinigten Staaten noch eine WM-Bronzemedaille. Mit diesem Erfolg qualifizierte sic sich auch schon für die Teilnahme an den Olympischen Spielen in Peking. In Peking hatte sie dann ausgesprochenes Lospech, denn sie traf dort auf die amtierende Weltmeisterin Chiharu Ichō, der sie einen harten Kampf lieferte und nur mit 1:2 Runden und 1:2 Punkten unterlag. Anschließend musste sie gegen die Olympiasiegerin von 2004 und mehrfache Weltmeisterin Irina Melnik-Merleni aus der Ukraine antreten, gegen die sie ebenfalls eine Runde gewann, schließlich aber mit 1:2 Runden und 1:8 Punkten unterlag. Sie kam damit nur auf den 13. Rang.
Ihren letzten Einsatz bei einer internationalen Meisterschaft absolvierte Li Xiaomei bei der Asienmeisterschaft 2009 inn Pattaya. Dort holte sie sich den Titel vor Juldiz Eschinowa aus Kasachstan.
In den Jahren 2010 und 2011 war sie noch bei den Welt-Cups in Nanjing und Liévin sowie beim Großen Preis von Tourcoing am Start.
Steven Robert Millar (born November 6, 1982) is a singer-songwriter and guitarist, originally from Toronto, Ontario, Canada. Millar has been compared to the likes of John Mayer, Jack Johnson (musician), James Morrison (singer), as well as Ben Harper.
Millar is a Canadian-born musician who moved to the United States at the age of 14. Shortly afterwards, he began playing guitar with a few friends he had met while attending Xavier High School in Appleton, Wisconsin. After a couple years of various musical explorations, Millar began playing the saxophone as well as the guitar in a ska punk band by the name of Insult to Injury. One successful album later, the group disbanded Fashion Clothing Online Sale. Millar then moved to Milwaukee Wisconsin where he attended the University of Wisconsin–Milwaukee and studied business. During this period Millar produced two solo albums, Now and Then & Attention, which received praise in the underground college music scene. Millar’s latest musical venture was as lead guitarist and lead vocalist for the Milwaukee band The Rest. He recently played a couple shows with a short-lived musical mosaic band by the name of Manacondor.
Insult to Injury was an Appleton, Wisconsin ska punk band that featured Millar on both guitar and saxophone. Millar pieced together what became an eight-piece band.and was credited with most of the writing for the band’s guitar and horn arrangements Bogner Online. Starting as a local band Moncler Sale, the group gained attention throughout the Midwest, playing with more-established bands such as Mustard Plug, Less than Jake, and MU330. Insult to Injury split up in 1999.
Known for their high-energy live shows, The Rest became the house band for an entire year at the historic Up & Under Pub in Milwaukee, Wisconsin. The band had received extremely positive press until their break-up in 2006. Although playing the occasional cover song the bands regiment was generally written by either Millar or the keyboardist. The reason the band dissipated was mainly due to musical differences. Several bands have formed from this break up.
Manacondor was formed from Millar and fellow musician from The Rest, bass player Paul Fleming, who is now part of the band John the savage. They were joined by Michael Stewart, a drummer from the Indie rock band, Those Royals, who is now in Fable and the World Flat. After only a few shows the band parted.
Insult to Injury – 1996 -1999 Solo Projects – 2000 – 2005 The Rest – 2005 – 2006 Manacondor – 2006 – 2006 Solo Projects – 2006–Present
Farzana Doctor (* 16. Dezember 1970 in der Republik Sambia) ist eine kanadische Schriftstellerin, Filmproduzentin und Sozialarbeiterin.
Farzana Doctor wurde 1970 in Sambia geboren. Ihre Eltern stammen aus Indien. In den frühen 1970er Jahren emigrierte die Familie von Sambia nach Kanada.
Doctor schloss ihr Studium an der McMaster University 1990 mit einem Master of Social Work ab. Doctor arbeitet als Sozialarbeiterin und Psychotherapeutin sowie als Consultant am Centre for Addiction and Mental Health in Toronto.
Als Mitglied des queeren Videokollektivs Friday Night Productions koproduzierte sie 2001 den Dokumentarfilm Rewriting The Script: A Loveletter to Our Families.
Doctors Prosa und Lyrik erschienen u. a. im Siren Magazine und der Anthologie Aurat Durbar — The Court of Women. Writings by Women of South Asian Origin. 2007 erschien ihr Debütroman Stealing Nasreen, der für den Masala Must-haves! Mehndi! Masti! People’s Choice Award nominiert wurde. 2011 erhielt sie das Stipendium Dayne Ogilvie Grant for LGBT Emerging Writers des Writers’ Trust of Canada. Ihr zweiter Roman Six Metres of Pavement gewann 2011 den Rainbow Award for Best Contemporary Lesbian General Fiction und den Lambda Literary Award 2012 in der Kategorie Lesbian Fiction. Seit 2009 kuratiert Doctor eine Lesereihe in Brockton Village, Toronto, deren Gastleser die kanadische Literatur und die kanadische Diversität spiegeln sollen.
Angela M. Barbara Fashionistas online, Gloria Chaim und Farzana Doctor, Asking the Right Questions 2: Talking about Sexual Orientation and Gender Identity during Assessment for Drug and Alcohol Concerns, Toronto: Centre for Addiction and Mental Health, 2004, ISBN 978-0-88868-469-1.
The Pakistan Cricket Board is a sporting organization that is responsible for governing all professional cricket, including Test cricket and One Day International matches played in Pakistan. It controls and organises all tours and matches undertaken by the Pakistan national cricket team.
Following the establishment of Pakistan as an independent dominion of the British Empire in 1947, professional and amateur cricket commenced in the same year, seeing as local infrastructure had already been established when the country was part of the British Indian Empire. Cricket matches were arranged informally until 1948, when a Board of Control was formally instituted Fashion Clothing Online Sale. Pakistan was admitted to the International Cricket Council in July 1952, and has since been a full member, playing Test cricket. The team’s first Test series took place in India between October and December 1952.
The Pakistan Cricket Board was inaugurated on 1 May 1948 as the Cricket Control Board of Pakistan and was later renamed the Board of Control for Cricket in Pakistan or B.C.C.P. The first meeting, held in the committee rooms of Lahore Gymkhana, saw HE The Nawab of Mamdot made president and chairman, with Justice A. R. Cornelius as one of three vice-Presidents. The following year Cornelius became chairman of the working committee, until he relinquished his connection with the board in early 1953.
The working chairman was always one of the three vice-presidents. In April 1957 Ayub Khan imposed three more new vice-presidents (himself being one of them). Then between December 1958 and September 1969 the post of vice-president disappeared.
The response to turmoil within the board has on four occasions been to suspend the rules and appoint an ad hoc committee. The first ad hoc committee was appointed in September 1960 and did not disband until May 1963 having created a new constitution. The President of Pakistan would now nominate the board president who would in turn nominate the other members of the Executive Committee to sit for a period of three years. Representatives of the four provincial cricket associations and Government departments formed the Executive Committee. The BCCP was re-organised in the 1970s and was headed by former cricketers, professional administrators and trustees, who were often businessmen. In November 1976 players’ demands for increased salaries reached a crisis and the Pakistan Sports Board took over running the B.C.C.P.’s affairs. Long-serving president, the formidable Kardar, was in the thick of the dispute. The revolt against Kardar forced him to resign in May 1977 and led to a new Ad Hoc Committee replacing the Board Council in 1978 running Pakistan cricket and again changing the constitution. Provincial Cricket Associations were eliminated and divisional and city CAs became members, giving most of the influence to the city Cricket Association of Lahore and Karachi.
The Board now governed a network of teams sponsored by corporations and banks, city associations and clubs. There is no province-based official team type organisation of domestic cricket in Pakistan and Lahore and Karachi cities are the two top tiers of all cricket, including reservoirs of fresh talent.
Pakistan cricket was involved by dissension and controversies over the national team’s poor performance during the tour of India and a public uproar forced the end of the Ad Hoc Committee. The chairman and team captain Asif Iqbal had to step down. Air Marshal Nur Khan now became chairman and he saw the banks and other organisations increase their participation on the Board Council in the face of protests from the zonal organisations.
A third ad hoc committee under Javed Burki took charge of BCCP affairs in January 1994 and made a new constitution including giving a new name, the Pakistan Cricket Board (P.C.B.) It introduced a chairman and chief executive.
After taking heavy criticism on the grounds of corruption and match fixing, the Board was taken over by a fourth Ad Hoc Committee formed on 17 July 1999 which remains in place despite undertakings from Musharraf to bring it to an end. The Pakistan Cricket Board re-emerged by taking the initiative to sponsor the hugely successful 2004 tour of Pakistan by their rivals India. The Pakistan Cricket Board has competed and has associated itself with the Twenty20 cricket form and has also proven popular and hopes to similarly revive popular interest in domestic games. However, Pakistan’s early exit from the 2007 World Cup cast a shadow and later Dr. Nasim Ashraf’s resigned at the end of 2008.
Ejaz Butt was named the PCB Chairman in October 2008. Zaka Ashraf took over from Butt in October 2011.
On May 28, 2013, Zaka Ashraf was suspended as PCB Chairman by Islamabad High Court due to a dubious election. The newly sworn in Government of Nawaz Sharif named Najam Sethi as acting PCB Chairman. On October 15, 2013, the governing council of the Pakistan Cricket Board was dissolved by the Prime Minister of Pakistan, Nawaz Sharif, and an interim five man management committee was named consisting of acting chairman Najam Sethi‚ Shahryar Khan, two former players (Zaheer Abbas and Haroon Rasheed, and former team manager Naveed Cheema.
On January 15, 2014, Zaka Ashraf was reinstated as PCB Chairman. The PML-N Government was unhappy with the reinstatement (since Ashraf was a PPP appointee), and this led to Ashraf’s sacking. In February, PCB Governing Board was dissolved and an eight-member management committee (comprising Shakil Sheikh, Shaharyar Khan, Zaheer Abbas, Iqbal Qasim, Naveed Akram Cheema, Yusaf Naseem Khokar and Faridullah Khan, the secretary IPC). Najam Sethi was elected as chairman by the management committee.
The major domestic competitions are Quaid-e-Azam Trophy, inaugurated in 1953–1954,Patron’s Trophy now President’s Trophy Grade-I, Haier T20 Cup, Pakistan Super League, National One-day Championship and Haier Super 8 T20 Cup
Presidents and chairmen of Pakistan Cricket Board
1) Bashir Ahmad 1965-1971 2) Dr Zafar Altaf 1972-1975 3) Khalid Mahmood 1975-1976 4) Lt Col Zafar Ahmad 1977-1978 5) Lt Col (Retd) Rafi Nasim 1978-1980 6) Zulfiqar Ahmad 1986 7) Muhammad Ijaz Butt 1986-1988 8) Arif Ali Khan Abbasi 1988-1991 9) Shahid Rafi 1991-1994 10) Ghulam Mustafa Khan 1995-1997 11) Waqar Ahmad 1997-1999 12) Shafqat Rana 1999-2000
Chief executive officers and directors:
2) Majid Khan 1996-1999 3) Yawar Saeed 1999-2000 4) Brig Munawar Ahmad Rana 2000-2002 5) Chishti Mujahid 2002-2003 6) Ramiz Hasan Raja 2003-2004 7) Abbas Zaidi 2004-2006
Chief operating officers:
Pakistan Cricket Board announced that Pakistan Super League (PSL) will be held in February 2016 in Qatar.[needs update]
Pakistan Cricket Board for the first time held inaugural awards in 2012. This new PCB initiative is meant to recognize, acknowledge and honour Pakistan’s prime cricketing talent that has consistently stood out on the field of play. Saeed Ajmal sweeps inaugural awards with four awards including special prize for Best Bowler of the Year. The lists of other winners are as follows:
The Australian Higher Commissioner to Pakistan, Peter Heyward, visited the PCB headquarters at Gaddafi Stadium, Lahore on 3 September 2012. He appreciated the board’s efforts to bring cricket back in Pakistan. He further said he always love to see the Australian team playing against Pakistan in front of Pakistani people and at their home grounds.
The Asian Cricket Council Development Committee meeting was held in Islamabad on 24 September 2012 and was chaired by Zaka Ashraf. The Chairman PCB called on the members to come over to Pakistan to play cricket. ACC members assured the then Chairman of their support and Chief Executive of ACC Syed Ashraful Haq said they felt no security concern in Pakistan and considered playing cricket here to be safe as anywhere in the world.
David Richardson, the chief executive of International Cricket Council, visited National Cricket Academy on 12 January 2013. He said that Pakistan Cricket Board is working very hard to bring International Cricket back to Pakistan and it is our role to support Pakistan Cricket Board in its efforts to revive International Cricket whenever it is possible.
*Other supporting Cricket website
Subgenus Iris is one subgenus of Iris, The genus was originally classified by Carl Linnaeus, but then further organised by Brian Mathew between 1981 and 1987.
It has been divided into six sections; bearded irises (or pogon irises), Psammiris, Oncocylclus, Regelia, Hexapogon and Pseudoregelia.
This is the largest section of the subgenus. Most irises come from Southern or eastern Europe. Note ‘pogon’ refers to the Greek word for beard. It has several species of iris including;
It also includes thousands of ornamental plant hybrids, which have been divided into various height categories.
This section of irises was first described by Spach. Irises from Russia and Northwest china. Mostly rhizomatous, and flowering in late spring. Note psammos derives from the Greek word for sand.
All irises are rhizomatous perennials. They also generally need rich soils that drain easy and are in full sun. Most also prefer a dry period after flowering. The irises are mostly from Turkey, Caucasus and Iran, in The flowers usually only have one flower, which is veined or spotted. Some of these species have been bred with bearded irises to create unique colours and markings. Oncocyclus is a Greek word, with onco meaning mass, or bulk, and cyclus meaning circle. In 1846, the term ‘Oncocyclus’ was first used by C.H Man bags. Siemssen as the Genus Oncocyclus in 1846 in Botanische Zeitung. Baker then re-classified it to a subgenus in 1877, than Dykes lowered it to a section in 1914, where it currently remains.
Mostly from the mountainous regions of Iran, Afghanistan and the Altai Mountains. Most irises have a stem that has 2 flowers. It was named in 1904 by Robert Lynch in his book ‘The Book of The Iris’ after Dr Regel.
Hybrids of Regelia irises and Oncocyclus irises are known as ‘Regelicyclous’.
Mostly from the desert area of Central Asia, Iran and Afghanistan. Most irises have beards on the falls and standards. Note ‘hexa’ refers to the number 6 and ‘pogon’ refers to the Greek word for beard.
Mostly from the mountainous regions of Eastern Asia. Most irises have flowers that have blothes or colour spots on.
Die römisch-katholische Marien- und Hubertuskapelle befindet sich im Ortsteil Beeck in der Stadt Geilenkirchen in Nordrhein-Westfalen.
Die Kapelle hat ihren Standort in Ortsteil Beeck am Lamersberg/Thelgarten. Sie steht in der Nähe von Haus Beeck am Ortsausgang in Richtung Leiffarth
Das Bauwerk wurde im Jahre 1985 errichtet und ist eine Stiftung der Familie Heinrich Benend aus Beeck. Am 20. Oktober 1985 wurde die Kapelle feierlich eingeweiht.
Die Marien- und Hubertuskapelle (Beeck) ist ein Backsteinbau unter einem Walmdach. Über den leicht vorgezogenen Eingangsbereich ist ein verschiefertes Schutzdach angebaut. Darüber steht der Glockenturm, der über der Bedachung von einem Wetterhahn gekrönt ist straffe Beine. Im Glockenturm hängt eine Glocke, die vom Stifter bei einem Kirchenabbruch in Belgien erworben wurde. An der Südseite der Kapelle sind drei spitzbogige Fenster, die mit Schutzgitter versehen sind. Im Innern der Kapelle trennt ein Schutzgitter den Kapellenraum vom Besuchsraum. Im Kapellenraum stehen ein kleiner Altar sowie verschiedene Heiligenfiguren und Blumenschmuck.
Urkunde der Grundsteinlegung
Bericht über die Einweihung
Gottesmutter mit Kind
Glockenturm mit Glocke und Wetterhahn
Südseite der Kapelle
Decke und Leuchter
50.9855555555566.1897222222222Koordinaten: 50° 59′ 8″ N, 6° 11′ 23″ O
Burgkapelle Trips | Dorfkapelle (Hatterath) | Evangelische Kirche (Hünshoven) | Evangelische Kirche (Teveren) | Herz-Jesu-Kapelle (Hoven) | Heilig Kreuz (Süggerath) | Kapelle am Gillrather Hof (Gillrath) | Kapelle Maria am Wege (Gillrath) | Kapelle zur Schmerzhaften Mutter Maria (Nirm) | Kapelle St. Franziskus (Geilenkirchen) | Krankenhauskapelle Herz Jesu (Geilenkirchen) | Kreuzkapelle (Hatterath) | Kunigundenkapelle (Bauchem) | Marienkapelle (Lindern) | Marienkapelle Stumpf (Geilenkirchen) | Marien- und Hubertuskapelle (Beeck) | Muttergotteskapelle (Nierstraß) | Peter-und-Paul-Kapelle (Hatterath) | St. Anna (Tripsrath) | St. Gereon (Würm) | St Must-haves. Gertrud (Kraudorf) | St. Johann Baptist (Hünshoven) | St. Johann Baptist (Lindern) | St. Johann Evangelist (Prummern) | St. Josef Garnisonskirche (Bauchem) | St.-Katharina-Kapelle (Hochheid) | St Moderegeln. Kornelius (Grotenrath) | St.-Lambertus-Kapelle (Niederheid) | St. Mariä Himmelfahrt (Geilenkirchen) | St. Marien (Gillrath) | St. Peter (Immendorf) | St. Willibrord (Teveren) | Wegekapelle (Panneschopp)
Royal Navy Submarine Museum – muzeum morskie w Gosport (Hampshire, południowa Anglia). Gromadzi eksponaty związane z historią okrętów podwodnych od ich zarania po czasy współczesne.
Początki zbioru sięgają 1963 roku. W 1983 roku powstał budynek wystawienniczy, a publiczności udostępniono największy obiekt – zbudowany po drugiej wojnie światowej okręt podwodny HMS “Alliance”. W 2001 roku otwarto specjalny budynek dla jednostki “Holland” – pierwszego okrętu podwodnego w służbie Royal Navy the fashion world.
W skład zbiorów wchodzą między innymi:
Zbiory archiwalne liczą ponad milion stron dokumentów, niezliczoną liczbę fotografii i ok. 4 000 tytułów książek.
Przewodnikiem po muzeum jest były oficer okrętu podwodnego online shopping, a oprowadzanie trwa około 45 minut.
Przy muzeum działa stowarzyszenie przyjaciół muzeum, Society of Friends of the Royal Navy Submarine Museum, które organizuje specjalne spotkania połączone ze zwiedzaniem muzeum oraz wspiera zbiórkę funduszy na remont eksponatów.
Holland 1 – pierwszy okręt podwodny Royal Navy
Mały pojazd podwodny Biber
Miniaturowa łódź podwodna X-24
“LR3” – pojazd podwodny do obserwacji i napraw
Strój nurka przed budynkiem muzeum
Naturalnej wielkości model okrętu podwodnego “Turtle”
Crveni Krst (English: Red Cross, Serbian Cyrillic: Црвени Крст, pronounced [tsrʋɛni kř̩ːst]) or colloquially just Krst is an urban neighborhood of Belgrade, the capital of Serbia. It is located in Belgrade’s municipalities of Vračar (larger part) and Zvezdara (part of Đeram).
Crveni Krst is located in the east-central part of the municipality of Vračar and west part of the municipality of Zvezdara, around the small square of the same name. It borders the neighborhoods of Čubura on the west, Kalenić on the north-west, Đeram on the north, Lipov Lad on the north-east, Obilić Stadium area on the east and Lekino Brdo on the south.
The area of the modern Crveni Krst is in the eastern section of the Vračar field. In 1595 Ottoman grand vizier Sinan Pasha burned the relics of the major Serbian saint, Saint Sava, somewhere on the Vračar hill but after two centuries, the exact location was unknown. A majority of scholars agreed on a location on top of the hill, where the modern Cathedral of St Sava has recently been built. According to one version, reason why Serbian publisher Gligorije Vozarović (1790–1848) erected a wooden cross in the area was to mark what he thought was exact location. It is controversial since according to some historians, Saint Sava’s relics weren’t burned here, nor on the place where the Cathedral of Saint Sava was erected, but near the present-day Tašmajdan park. Another version says that reasons why he erected what is to become Belgrade’s first public monument were more benevolent, it represented symbol of victory and liberation foreseeing nation’s complete independence from crumbling Turkish Empire.
The emerging settlement around it gradually became known as Vozarov Krst (“Vozarov[ić]’s Cross”). The Association of Saint Sava later replaced the wooden cross with a new, red one and it gave the present name to the neighborhood (Crveni Krst, Serbian for “Red Cross”). Still, the modern local community (mesna zajedinca) of the municipality of Vračar which comprises the neighbourhood is officially styled Vozarev Krst (Vozarov and Vozarev i.e online winkelen. adjectives ending in -ov/-ev are variant spellings like English -ise/-ize), with a population of 12,736 in 2002 (excluding the Zvezdara part).
In addition to Cross, two important sacral buildings in the neighbourhood are Orthodox Church of the Holy Protection of the Virgin and Roman Catholic Church of St Anthony.
Church of the Holy Protection of the Virgin was designed by famous architect Momir Korunović and built in 1932-33. It is basilical in plan, with a choir loft, side galleries, and a four-storey bell-tower above the narthex. Designed in the Byzantine tradition, it also shows Romanesque elements, especially in the architecture of the bell-tower. It has two side chapels which are dedicated to St Anthony and St Petka respectively.
Church of St Anthony was designed by Jože Plečnik of Vienna Sezession and built in 1928-32. It is one of few round churches and the only example of Vienna Sezession in Belgrade (there are several other buildings in the style of other Art Nouveau movements), and it has the only leaning tower/bellfry in Belgrade, which is adjacent, but not actually attached, to the church building.
Today, Crveni Krst is essentially an eastern extension of the neighborhood of Čubura and some city maps mark the area as Čubura, but the local community which covers Vračar portion of the area of Crveni Krst rivals the local community which covers the area of Čubura in population (12,736 to 13,498 in 2002, respectively). In fact, taken as a whole (including its Zvezdara portion), area of Crveni Krst probably exceeds it.
The former small square, which comprises a minute park with the cross, was turned into the roundabout of the bus line 83 and trolleybus line 22L. Still, the square remains a crossroads of five streets: Mileševska, Vojvode Šupljikca, Branka Krsmanovića, Jovana Rajića and Žička. Interestingly, while just one bus line (83) goes through central part of the neighbourhood, five trolleybus lines do the same (lines 19, 21, 22, 22L and 29). On neighbourhood’s southern fringe alongside South Boulevard, two additional bus lines are available (lines 46 and 55). On its northern fringe alongside King Alexander Boulevard, four tram lines are also available (lines 5, 6, 7 and 14) and future Line 1 of Belgrade light metro is planned to have its station there.
The main feature in Crveni Krst is the large building of the Belgrade Drama Theater, opened in 1948 and completely reconstructed in 2003. All major domestic and foreign banks have their branches in Crveni Krst. Neighborhood is also home to famous basketball club Radnički which was national champion in 1973 and won national cup in 1976. Other important features are the complex of the Sports Center Vračar and Belgrade’s Waterworks facilities.
Coordinates: 44°47′52″N 20°29′12″E / 44.79778°N 20.48667°E / 44.79778; 20.48667
Der Magazinkasten ist im Gegensatz zum Magazin (Waffentechnik) kein waffenexterner Behälter für Munition, sondern konstruktiv in die Waffe integriert. Dabei ist der Magazinkasten Herbstschuh, als eigenes Bauteil, meist mittels der Abzugsbügeleinheit mit der Systemhülse verbunden und von außen fast unsichtbar im Gewehrschaft eingebettet. Er dient der Aufnahme und Zuführung von Munition, bei meist älteren Mehrlader- und Selbstladergewehren, unter anderem bei Mauser Modell 98 oder beim M1 Garand.
Häufig wurden Magazinkästen mit sog. Spring-Auf-Deckeln versehen, um das Entnehmen nicht verwendeter Munition zu erleichtern. Dazu hat der Magazinkasten einen separaten, am vorderen Teil in einem Scharnier gelagerten Deckel, der im hinteren Teil mit einer Arretierung versehen ist.
Im Allgemeinen ist die Magazinfeder am unteren Ende mit dem Magazinkastenboden BUNTE STREIFEN, resp. dem Magazinkastendeckel verbunden. Am oberen Ende der Magazinfeder ist der Zubringer montiert, der die Patronen mittels Federkraft nach oben befördert. Geladen werden Magazinkästen von oben, mittels sog. Ladestreifen, Laderahmen oder einzeln durch entsprechende Aussparungen in der Systemhülse.
The Essential Alabama was a compilation album that chronicled the music of the country music band Alabama. Issued as part of BMG International’s “The Essential” series, the album was released in June 1998.
As with other albums issued in “The Essential” series, the Alabama volume chronicled the music offered from the peak of the band’s phenomenal 1980s success. The liner notes include a biography and detailed information about each of the 16 songs featured on the album.
Unlike their previous “greatest hits” compilations, Alabama’s The Essential Alabama was not strictly a greatest-hits package, a point on which some reviewers picked up . As with other volumes in “The Essential” series, the Alabama contained album tracks and songs that had not previously been issued. Four such tracks are present here: “Very Special Love” Trainer Trend, “As Right Now”, “The Fans” and “I Showed Her”.
Of the 12 songs that had been released as singles, 10 of those reached No the fashion world. 1 on the Billboard magazine Hot Country Singles & Tracks charts during the 1980s. The two other singles were 1980’s “My Home’s in Alabama” (peaked at No. 17, featured here in its radio-edit version) and 1987’s “Tar Top” (the song that broke Alabama’s string of 21-straight No. 1 singles when it peaked at No. 7 on the Billboard country charts).
“The Essential” title for this Alabama album should not be confused with the band’s retitled two-disc, 44-song package originally issued as For the Record. The latter The Essential was from 2005 and is the reissued 1998 album For the Record.
Ironically, For the Record was released just two months after the original “The Essential Alabama” album was issued.
*sales figures based on certification alone ^shipments figures based on certification alone xunspecified figures based on certification alone
Kelme Outlet | Le Coq Sport Outlet